The midway like you’ve never seen it before! Gary Yost captures the pure exuberant joy of being at the Marin County Fair on July 4, 2016.
One of the most classic Americana icons, seen in an entirely new way.
Shot entirely in 4.6k and 4k raw mode using two very new and advanced cinema cameras, the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6k and the DJI Inspire RAW X5R. The X5R was used both for the aerials and the hyperlapse sequences, which were shot by mounting the X5R on the Osmo. Graded in Davinci Resolve.
I cover breaking news in the drone industry, interview experts in the field to learn from them for myself, and to help spread the love of drones.
- Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6k & DJI Inspire X5R reveal the Midway in a brand new way – July 15, 2016
- Parrot releases the Sequoia multispectral camera for agriculture and field research – July 15, 2016
- UAV Mapping & Surveying Workshop by Pix4D to Kick Off InterDrone – July 12, 2016
- Never Lose Your Drone Again – Interview with Trackimo – July 5, 2016
- Affordable personal aircraft coming soon – Interview with Airvinci – June 29, 2016
View All Posts